Sponsored by CQA
Following the Public Notice released on Monday, December 7th, the winners of RDOF Phase I: Auction 904 have officially been announced. Winning bidders have until December 22nd, 2020 to assign winning bids to related entities and until January 29th, 2021 to submit their Long Form application (FCC Form 683).
To help you prepare your RDOF Phase 1 auction long form, CQA’s expert panel has recorded video guides covering the requirements and what you need to look out for.
Videos Available On-demand
- RDOF Long Form Video Guide 1: A Comprehensive Overview
- RDOF Long Form Video Guide 2: ETC, Financial Requirements, and Bankruptcy Code Opinion Letter
- RDOF Long Form Video Guide 3: Stage II of Technology and System Design
- NEW RDOF Long Form Video Guide Live Event: Your Questions Answered
- Stephen E. Coran, Attorney, Lerman Senter PLLC
- Lynn Follansbee, VP, Policy & Advocacy, USTelecom
- Jim Stegeman, President/CEO, CostQuest Associates
- Jon Wilkins, Partner, Quadra Partners, LLC