USTelecom and the European Telecommunications Network Operators’ Association (ETNO) recent webinar discussed the recently relaunched US-EU dialogue on technology policy. We will look into the most relevant issues, by bringing a fresh angle to the debate, at a time when our industry is working to deploy new gigabit networks and innovative digital services on both sides of the Atlantic.
- Ruth Berry, Director for Digital Technology Policy; International Economics and Competitiveness, National Security Council, White House
- Thibaut Kleiner, Director, Policy, Strategy and Outreach, DG Connect, European Commission
- Lise Fuhr, Director General, ETNO
- Jonathan Spalter, President & CEO, USTelecom
- Len Cali, Senior Vice President for Global Public Policy at AT&T
- Donald Connor, Director and Managing Counsel, Telecommunications Regulatory Compliance, Twilio Inc.
- Pascal Rogard, Head of Brussels office, Orange